Traditional Amish Wedding Dinner
Celebrate with us! Join us at our Sixth Annual Traditional Amish Wedding Dinner. Enjoy an authentic 7-course meal and much more.
Seating is limited and tickets are non-refundable. Seating begins at 11:30 AM and we’ll start the meal at 12 noon.
Ticket sales have ended.
Your Ticket Includes:
- History of the Amish wedding tradition
- The Markets at Shrewsbury canvas tote bag
- Amish Wedding Songs as sung by an Amish youth group
- Complimentary glass of wine
- An authentic Amish wedding meal
The dinner menu includes chicken & filling, homemade noodles, creamed celery, mashed potatoes, pepper slaw, hot rolls, deviled eggs, fruit salad, homemade pie, and wedding mints.
Please note that pets are not allowed, per The Markets rules. This event will also be held rain or shine, with a tent provided in case of inclement weather.